Sustainability is going mainstream. It’s changing the world of B2B and marketing leaders can take advantage.
“The biggest commercial opportunity ever”
In this “decade of action”, disruption will come to every corner of every industry. New winners and losers will emerge. Chr Hansen’s CEO calls it “the biggest commercial opportunity ever”. The largest corporations have made bold environmental and social commitments. And they want their supply chains to contribute.
In this webinar you will learn about…
- The profound impact of sustainability on B2B buying criteria and behaviour
- Why companies must create sustainability communications specifically targeting customers
- Opportunities and risks
- Updating messaging and branding
- Making sustainability appealing
- When is the right time
- What sort of content is relevant
- Who should participate in the initiative
- How to get started
The event is jointly hosted with Blue Business who helps B2B companies execute impactful and measurable lead generation and Account Based Marketing communication.
How to view this recording and slides
1. Fill in the form below
2. You receive a link to the recording by email
Once we receive your request we will email you a link to the webinar recording and slides "Why market your sustainability to customers - and how"
Magnetize (James Bryce Smith Consulting)
Copyright © 2023 - All Rights Reserved